At CYDI, we expect our employees to work every day without an incident. This includes focusing on the prevention of injuries, fleet and equipment accidents, or any incident that can cause property or environmental damage regardless of severity. These are areas where focus and diligence is needed in order to prevent incidents from occurring:
- Risk Assessment prior to performing work.
- Daily briefings or T-5s shall be conducted prior to the beginning of the day and prior to performing certain tasks respectively. T-5 means taking 5 minutes to discuss safety with your supervisor and/or co-workers.
- Safe lifting techniques (body posture, two man lift, etc.)
- 3 Points of Contact for climbing onto and off of objects and equipment.
- Management of third party contractors while on premises
- Proper tool usage
At CYDI… We Promote an Employee Driven Safety Culture
To achieve a sustainable zero-incident workplace our employees must truly “own